Brochures That Engage Clients & Customers
Professional-looking digital brochures that engage clients and customers are essential for building awareness of your brand. A digital brochure is your product pitch in digital form. The nature of digital brochures is incredibly interactive and, unlike physical brochures, they are highly optimizable for a wide range of digital mediums.
Whether you want to create engaging brochures designed with engaging animations or add multi-media to showcase your products, interactive brochure software can help you maximize customer engagement.
Businesses can tap into several key benefits of digital brochures to maximize conversions, including:
- Update in real time, helping sales personnel sell better and stay informed.
- Share across several channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Command the viewer's attention with content that is easy to understand and follow.
- Optimized to display perfectly on any device.
- Integrate with CTA buttons to gather leads.
- Tools and production services are available. If you'd like assistance taking your content to the next level, enlist the help of our professional support team.
How to Design Engaging Brochures
How do you create engaging online brochures? Nxtbook Media's digital brochure maker software is easily customizable. You can personalize your online brochure for presentation, layout, color, file size and output format to suit your goals. To design an engaging, responsive brochure, follow these guidelines:
- Use solid background images and colors to define sections.
- Make the main content of your brochure skimmable and concise — incorporate bullet points and lists, and add a subheading for every two to three paragraphs and keep paragraphs under four lines.
- Use a maximum of two or three fonts and colors.
- Give your cover an engaging, clear message. Focus on designing a cover for your brochure that's eye-catching and memorable.
- Make your calls to action a prominent feature to guide readers toward taking the next step.
Reporting on Reader Analytics
Tracking and reporting on reader analytics helps you make intelligent decisions backed by real data. Digital brochure software from Nxtbook Media provides in-depth tracking to help you make decisions that support future growth. With reporting capability for both the PageRaft and nxtbook4 platforms, you can review analytics at any time.
Accessibility should be a priority when designing a responsive online brochure. An accessible brochure makes it easier for people with disabilities to access online content with the help of assistive technology devices and software. These include screen readers, screen magnifiers, text-to-speech software, speech-recognition software, and alternative input devices. PageRaft helps make it easier to create accessible digital brochures so that no one is left behind.