Strategic Sales Executive (Remote-Friendly)
Nxtbook Media, a multi-time Best Places to Work award winner, is ready to welcome a Strategic Sales Executive to our ranks. In this role, you will have the power and the responsibility of connecting with and closing enterprise-level clients.
Leveraging industry-best tools like ZoomInfo and with support from across the company, you will lead the charge as Nxtbook Media expands beyond its publishing roots and moves into the fresh waters of B2B enterprise sales. At this point in your career, you should have a proven track record of smashing quotas for activity, prospecting, and of course, sales. We’d love it if you are able to work with us in Lancaster, PA but this role is remote-friendly and we will support you however you work best.
- Identifying Potential New Partners and Executing Personalized Multi-Touch Outreach Campaigns
- Qualifying and Closing Inbound Leads as Assigned
- Meeting/Exceeding Agreed Upon Prospecting and Sales Quotas
- Consulting with Enterprise Level Clients to Deliver High Value Solutions and Win Their Business
- Effectively Tracking Activities and Opportunities in Salesforce.com
Skills / Experience Required
- Minimum of Four Years of Sales Experience
- Proven Success with Enterprise Software Sales
- Effective Prospecting and Negotiating Skills
- SalesForce.com Experience Preferred
As a member of the Nxtbook team, you’ll receive the following extensive benefits package:
- Competitive Base Pay and Commission (Six Figure Potential)
- Flextime Each Week
- Liberal PTO Program
- 401K Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision on the First of the Month After You Start
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Casual Day, Every Day!
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary history to email@example.com.