Digital Marketing and Sales Intern
The idea for Nxtbook Media formed in 2003. A new technology emerged that could digitize reprinted articles for faster turnaround times and wider distribution. Seeing a big opportunity to digitize entire magazine publications and approached publishers to share this new technology, we moved into the digital edition space. Hence, Nxtbook Media was born, built on the idea that digital publications were the “Next” Book. Today, the Nxtbook platform sees over one million readers every month to thousands of digital publications. We love helping quality content be seen by more people.
Our company is seeking an intern who is excited to learn, ready to put their passion for marketing and sales to work, and excited to have a real impact on our business.
The Marketing and Sales intern will assist in the implementation of key digital marketing initiatives such as:
- Prospect and Competitive Research
- Social Media Planning and Management
- Content Development (Blogs)
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Sales Support
- Client Support
- Public Relations
- Website Management
You will develop an understanding of customer lifecycle marketing including developing demand, qualifying leads, signing new customers, and supporting them. Additionally, you will be pushed to create logical reasoning behind each initiative, with a clear thought process and plan behind each proposed move. Oversight and weekly meetings will occur with Nxtbook Media’s Director of Marketing. You will also have the opportunity to explore other departments depending on your interests and availability.
Below is a sampling of some of the projects you might work on:
- Develop content for inbound marketing efforts based on the analysis of target audiences, as well as the latest news and trends.
- Assist in the development of a market research survey as well as collection of survey data.
- Contribute to the analysis of digital marketing analytics.
- Help develop and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Perform administrative duties in support of the marketing and sales team.
- Social media management
- Graphic design for social media and blogs
- Video production support for sales, social media, and the website
- Producing content for nxtbook4 and PageRaft platforms
To be eligible for internship students must:
- Be pursuing Bachelors of Marketing, Communications, and/or Business
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Hold junior, senior or graduate-level status
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Be willing to learn
- Be within commuting distance to our Lancaster, PA office (should we return to the office during your tenure)
- Be able to work around 15-20 hours per week based around your schedule