Digital Marketing and Public Relations Intern
The idea for Nxtbook Media formed in 2003. A new technology emerged that could digitize reprinted articles for faster turnaround times and wider distribution. Seeing a big opportunity to digitize entire magazine publications and approached publishers to share this new technology, we moved into the digital edition space. Hence, Nxtbook Media was born, built on the idea that digital publications were the “Next” Book. Today, the Nxtbook platform sees over one million readers every month to thousands of digital publications. We love helping quality content be seen by more people.
Our company is seeking an intern who is excited to learn, ready to put their passion for marketing to work, and excited to have a real impact on our business.
The Marketing and Public Relations Intern will assist in the implementation of key digital marketing initiatives such as:
- Social Media Planning and Management
- Content Development (Blogs)
- Sales Support
- Public Relations
- Website Management
You will develop an understanding of reaching targets in an effective, on budget, and timely manner. Additionally, you will be pushed to create logical reasoning behind each initiative, with a clear thought process and plan behind each proposed move. Oversight and weekly meetings will occur with Nxtbook Media’s Director of Marketing. You will also have the opportunity to explore other departments depending on your interests and availability.
Below is a sampling of some of the projects you might work on:
- Develop content for inbound marketing efforts based on the analysis of target audiences, as well as the latest news and trends.
- Assist in the development of a market research survey as well as collection of survey data.
- Contribute to the analysis of digital marketing analytics.
- Help develop and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Perform administrative duties from time to time in support of the Director of Marketing.
- Social media management
- Graphic design for social media and blogs
- Video production support for sales, social media, and the website
To be eligible for internship students must:
- Be Pursuing Bachelors or Masters of Marketing and/or Communications
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Hold junior, senior or graduate-level status
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Be willing to learn
Special Note: Due to COVID-19 the majority of our company is working remotely. This includes interns. As such, access to a reliable internet connection is needed to perform the required duties
617 N. Prince Street Suite 200
Lancaster, PA 17603
15-20 hours per week Work schedule will be tailored around the academic schedule of the intern
For Credit Internship (Unpaid)
How To Apply:
Cover letters and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to include a writing sample with your application but one is not required.