Summer Marketing Intern
With its headquarters in Lancaster, PA, Nxtbook Media partners with publishers and businesses to provide innovative digital publishing solutions that attract and engage readers.
Our company is seeking a marketing intern for Summer 2020 who is excited to learn and put their passion for the field to work in order to reach target audiences with our new digital content software offerings.
The Marketing Intern will be developing assets and strategies, as well as assist in the development and implementation of key digital marketing initiatives such as:
• Social Media Advertising
• Influencer Marketing
• Public Relations
• Website Development
The intern will develop an understanding of reaching targets in an effective, on-budget, and timely manner. Additionally, the intern will be pushed to create logical reasoning behind each initiative, with a clear thought process and plan behind each proposed move. Oversight and bi-weekly meetings will occur with Nxtbook Media’s Director of Marketing.
Below is a sampling of some of the projects the intern will work on:
1. Develop content for inbound marketing efforts based on the analysis of target audiences, as well as the latest news and trends.
2. Assist in the development of market research surveys as well as the collection of survey data.
3. Contribute to the analysis of digital marketing analytics.
4. Work to develop partnerships with key content developers in the publishing and content marketing world.
5. Perform administrative duties from time to time in support of the Director of Marketing.
• Pursuing Bachelors or Masters of Marketing and/or Communications or similar degree
• Hold junior, senior or graduate level status
• Have a passion for creating content and strategies that make an impact
• Willingness to learn
20 hours per week (11 week internship)
Work schedule will be tailored around the academic schedule of the intern
For Credit Internship (Unpaid)
How To Apply:
Cover letters and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.