The idea for Nxtbook Media formed in 2003. A new technology emerged that could digitize reprinted articles for faster turnaround times and wider distribution.
Our organization saw a big opportunity to digitize entire magazine publications and approached publishers to share this new technology. In 2003 Nxtbook Media was born, built on the idea that digital publications were the “Next” Book.
In our nearly two decades of doing business, we have transformed from being a small reprint management company to be an internationally known digital publisher with offices in the US and Europe. Today, the Nxtbook platforms, nxtbook4 and PageRaft, see over one million readers every month to thousands of digital publications.
At our core, we love helping brands and publishers create stand out content experiences that lead to success, whatever that may look like.
Our company is seeking a Marketing Director who is excited to put their passion for digital marketing to work in order to reach target audiences with our offerings.
The Director of Marketing will be developing assets and strategies, as well as the implementation of key marketing initiatives such as:
- Social Media Advertising
- Google Ads
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- Public Relations
- Website Development
- Collateral Development
- Events and Trade Show Direction
- Video Development
- Organic Social Media Posting
- Email Drip Campaign Creation
The Marketing Director will be asked to reach goals for awareness and lead generation in an effective, on budget, and timely manner. Additionally, the Director will be pushed to demonstrate logical reasoning and data behind each initiative, with a clear thought process and plan behind each proposed move.
The Director of Marketing will report to the Director of Sales.
- An analytical/marketing strategy based mindset
- An eye for good design/UI
- Solid writing/storytelling skills
- Excellent oral communicator
- Exceptional organization and time management abilities
- A passion to build creative works that stand out from the crowd
- Ability to understand data and turn it into solid future marketing initiatives
- A positive can-do attitude
- Collaborative spirit (you’ll be working with a growing team)
- Confidence in taking the initiative
- Ability to create a clear vision and lead others to follow that vision
- Desire to learn and excel in every aspect of the role
- Passion to lead a marketing team that exudes honesty, integrity, and transparency
- Willingness to build meaningful and thoughtful relationships with team and leadership
To be eligible for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in digital marketing
- This experience must include work in the following areas:
- Google Ads/Analytics
- Facebook and Instagram Ad Strategies
- Storytelling through digital formats
- Website Design
- Marketing Plan Creation
- Experience in the following areas is preferred as well:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Pardot or comparable marketing automation software
- Trade show set design and on-site direction
- Development and maintenance of brand standards
- Primary research, including survey creation and analysis
- Influencer initiatives
- Press release development and pitching to local media
617 N. Prince Street Suite 200
Lancaster, PA 17603
40 hours per week
Based Upon Experience
How To Apply:
Cover Letters and Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org