Creative Lead / Project Manager
Nxtbook Media’s local agency team is looking to grow again. Here’s your chance to work for one of the Best Places to Work in PA (ranked #2 in 2019) as a key member of our NXT Creative team which handles Video, Design, and Brand Strategy for some of the best clients in Central PA and beyond.
This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of our interactive projects including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, project management, resource allocation, creative and art direction and approval, client management and presentations.
- Develop project scope and presentations to demonstrate our approach and win business.
- Assume lead role in project management activities, including managing multiple internal and external content projects.
- Direct client service, including managing client relationships, coordinating and attending related meetings, actively developing ideas and strategies necessary for meeting project objectives.
- Develop client strategies to grow and develop accounts.
- Develop website navigation and content organization strategies
- Lead creative direction/strategy of all projects.
- Schedule and assign video and design resources.
- Leadership and management of NXT Creative team.
- Support financial planning and forecasting to meet established goals.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Must be able to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Communicate internally and externally on a timely basis with updates on project statuses
- Proactive regular communication with clients – in person, over the phone, and e-mail
- Will need to show initiative to lead the team and push for results when needed
- Must have an understanding of and stay up to date with industry trends in graphic design, web design. and video.
- Knowledge of graphic arts, layout, and design concepts.
- Video experience
- Experience with website design
- Experience cultivating and managing freelancers, a plus
- A systematic approach to project management required
- Experience in Function Fox or other project management software a plus
- Advertising agency experience, a plus
As a member of the Nxtbook Media family, you¹ll receive the following extensive benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Tax Deferred 401K Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision on the 1st of the month after you start
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Liberal PTO Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Casual Day, Every Day!
To find out more about NXTCreative, visit our website at https://www.nxtcreative.com
Submit resume and salary history to email@example.com.