Throwback: 5 Case Studies of Old
July 20, 2011 by Joy Curtis
The Background: Some time ago, the Gilbane Group released a report seeking to discern the potential power of digital magazines to meet advertisers’ and readers’ needs. In an independent study completed by the research group, publishers were interviewed at length to determine what challenges they hoped digital editions would solve, and what results they saw.
The Foreground: Fast forward to now, and we discover publishers entering this space have many of the same challenges, and the same concerns. To help address this, we have updated the report into one succinct document containing 5 case studies illuminating how publishers tackle industry challenges such as:
- combining text, images, animation, audio and video into a single, media-rich offering with value-add for advertisers
- battling production and distribution costs
- easily reaching an international, professional audience
- having a competitive advantage in attracting readers and advertisers
- increasing engagement with content without losing readers
If you find yourself facing some of these same challenges, click here to download 5 case studies for free.