Top 7 Digital Magaziney Things To Do This Week
December 23, 2010 by Marcus Grimm
While your blog editors are on vacation until the New Year, truth is I’ve always found the last week of the month to be an ideal one to do a mental re-set and do some of the intellectual work that we can’t often fit into the rest of the year.
Thus, here’s 7 things you can do – digital magazine related – to get ready for a great 2011.
1) Transfer your Delicious account to Diigo. It will take you less than 5 minutes and will save you headaches if and when Delicious goes under.
2) Watch the webinar: The State of the Digital Edition. You’ll understand where this industry is and where it’s going.
3) Check out the Best of Nxtbook and see what you can do inside your digital magazine that you’re not.
4) Download our eReader Guide and learn which devices matter now.
5) Learn why other publishers are optimizing digital editions.
6) Once you understand the value of optimizing your digital edition, learn how to.
7) Watch what we do to Nxtbook employees when they have the nerve to leave their cubicle unguarded for two weeks. (In our defense, he was in Hawaii, for crying out loud.)